cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diffrence bettween C_TADM51_04 and C_TADM51_70

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am really confused about the diffrence bettween these two, they have diffrent passing score. I need to know which one is more beneficial and which has more value. I would really appreaciate if anyone can give me a better advise.

Regards,

Jawad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jawad Ahmed Hasan ,

You should go for C_TADM51_70 as it based on NW7.0+Oracle10g and C_TADM51_04 is based on NW2004. So its always good to be certified in latest technology..ya ?

I cleared C_TADM51_70 certification test last week and passing score was 72%. Let me know in case of any queries..

thanks

ashish

former_member184628
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

I am working as a SAP basis for last one and half year and wanted to go for a certification in ERP 6.0 with oracle.

i have few questions in my mind, can u answer then if possible....

1. Can u tell me how can i go for a SAP certification directly.

2. And when these tests are held and where?

3. About marks distribution, means which area should i concentrate more?

Regards,

Sharib Tasneem

ashish_vikas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI T.sharib ,

I am working as a SAP basis for last one and half year and wanted to go for a certification in ERP 6.0 with oracle.

>> Technical basis of C_TADM51_70 is NW7.0 with Oracle 10g.

i have few questions in my mind, can u answer then if possible....

1. Can u tell me how can i go for a SAP certification directly.

>>yes you can. You need to send your work profile to SAP for verification and once they approve it, you can write test.

2. And when these tests are held and where?

>>this information will be shared by SAP only...but they generally conduct test 1/2 times every months.

3. About marks distribution, means which area should i concentrate more?

>>http://www36.sap.com/services/education/certification/certificationtest.epx?context=[[C_TADM51_70|G]]|

thanks

ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

How many questions were there from oracle ...i mean TADM51 and were they mainly from BRTOOLS.

How much effort you see is required to pass the exam , is one month study sufficient to clear the exam?

Edited by: indian tiger on Jun 25, 2010 12:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I am Jayesh Khanolkar , I have around 3.5 years of experience in SAP Basis Administration. I am preparing for certification exam in January 2011. I have already finished reading TADM books for the first time.

But now I am pretty confused about how should I do my preparation from now onwards.

I mean I should read again all these (5) books or I should start solving questions.

I would be grateful to you if you could share your experience about how did you prepare for this exam.

If you have any Q/A repository or have some very good study materials or links, kindly share with me.

Kindly reply if you think you can guide me at this confusing stage.

Best Regards,

Jayesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

Could you guide us how to prepare for the Certification.

former_member195124
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

C_TADM51_70 is the newer version with Web AS 7.0

Please consult your ATC as they might not be training on both. They usually have only one.

Moreover, go through these pages to know the differences in syllabus -

http://tinyurl.com/35ddjfc > C_TADM51_04

http://tinyurl.com/36od6o4 > C_TADM51_70

There are already a few threads discussing these courses. Please search SDN.

Cheers!

Zub