cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use of NACE tcode in sap script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I wanted to modify the standard form J_2I_RG1 for daily stock acount....

now any one can tell me by using nace t.code how can we proced.

so... in nace -

application type-----output type -

processing routines--

Here my problem, is i made all changes in script while executing the driverprogram .

output is not differing with changed script..

Please let me know how to do .

Thankyou,

Regards

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

satyajit_mohapatra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think Daily stock report are not maintained in NACE. You have to copy the standard form J_2I_RG1 to a custom one and configure it in table J_2ILAYCTR based on Company Code,Register name,Layout number. Check with your functional consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

K.. THank you ..

May i know how i can configure with that table ..

which is better modifyihng the standard script or developing a new script for the requirement .

Here if modify the standard script by copying in to z program the allignment is not coming properly and data is fetching improperly.

if i created a new script for the above requirement is it woks propely .

Please let me know

Thankyou

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls find below the steps:

Hi,

1. Goto in NACE

2. You need to ask your functional buddy to let you know about Application area, I suppose u need to take V3 (Billing).

3. Select EF from the list and then click on Output Types, select any output type (Which you wud like to give to your script)

4. Else if you like to create a new one for your script, then on same screen click on change button, then click on New Entries

And give all the detailed info.

5. To use existing output types, select a output type like "ZEDI", at the left hand side double click on Processing Routines.

6. In the Processing Routines block, Give the Program name as print program and here you need to give your SAP scrip name in Form option.

7. There must be an form routine in your driver program. Give that same in Form Routine option in nace.

Save it.

Regs,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nace is the transaction code to assign Forms or Smartforms to a Driver program.

Changes to the standard form is not possible. You have to copy the standard form to Zee form. All the necessary changes can be done on this zee form.

And finally assign this zee form in the place of standard form in Transaction code NACE.