cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM02 & MM03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I created a material in MM01 and number generated. I could able to created a sale order for that material. But when I try to display/edit in MM03 & MM03, i get an error message as ' material does not exist '.

Could you help me pls?

It is not only for that one material. I created a list of material, but could not able to display even a signle materil.

I cheched with MM60, for that plant - but not able to find the materials.

Regards,

kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go for TCODE -

SE16 and enter the table name as MVKE and type in ur sales area or atleast the sales Organisation name in which u have created the material and then execute. U will get a list of materials created for that sales Org... Check for ur material... If u doesnt find it , it means it is no tcreated

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try checking material from sales order...

Tcode: va03 - select the material > @ menu bar goto Environment> Display Material or press F8 from keyboard.

There in display of material you can check...all the desired data other than material core data under Environment option in menu bar.

If you don't field the material there then look for material marked for deletion.

Or you can again try Tcode MM60 with all fields blank and uncheck the tick for valuated materials.

Or you can also try Tcode MM19 with your material and provide the date of creation as key date.

Thanks & Regards

J Prakash.