cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Invoice header conditions pricing values updated as u201C0u201D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guruu2019s

I am facing the below error can any please suggest me on the same.

We have created the sales order with 3 line items and we have created 3 individual deliveries and 3 different invoices but for the 1st sales order line item we observed that at invoice level the pricing conditions are not updated at header level the values are u201C0u201D. But the same has been update at sales order level and rest off the 2 sale order (2&3) line items all the invoice has been updated properly.

Dear guru can any one suggest what all reasons that will impact our header condition to update the values as 0

Regards,

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the line item 1 is a partial delivery and then a reason for rejection is applied in the sales order @ the 1st line item.

Regards

Sai

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we observed that at invoice level the pricing conditions 
    are not updated at header level

Ensure that once you key in the header condition type and its value, you also clicked the "Activate" button at the bottom right screen. After clicking this only, you should have saved the billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi Ji,

Thank you for your kind reply but even in the change mode it is in grey mode so that it is not allowing as to do any modifications, Can I know for what reason it is updated statistical value field as optionu201D Yu201D.

Regards,

Bhanu Prathap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

This is in continuous of the above mail

We observed that in the invoice item level in pricing tab Statistical values field has been updated as option Y- No cumulating- value can be used statistically. If the option is u2013 System will copy item to header totals then automatically the pricing values gets updated in the Header condition tab.

Here my doubt is how system updates this value. If I would like to change the same it is in grayed out mode. Please suggest me the same

Regards,

Bhanu Prathap