cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field value missing in the target

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a scenario between Proxy to SOAP.

After message mapping the field is filled with a value xyz... In payload of the CC monitoring, I can see that this field is sent to III party system.

But in real time when we go and check in III party system, we dont see this field only. Remaining fields are present without any problem.

To isolate this issue, I have re imported external defnition but seems to be giving the same issue.

When I tried with Ws Navigator and sent with the same payload this field is going to III party system so my Java dev is saying its not issue with web service... can someone please suggest me where can be the issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

madhusudana_reddy2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are telling that, in Receiver SOAP Communication channel monitoring you are able to see the value to this field that means your receiver channel is sending value to the receiver web service. Nothing is wrong from your end. If it is in Development environment, ask the person who is responsible for webservice to put the webservice in DEBUG mode while you are executing the interface and ask him to check.

Alternatively you remove soap channel at receiver system and use file channel to post file in some folder and check whether this field is generating or not. If it generates the value in file that means you Proxy to SOAP channel is working fine.

thanks,

madhu