cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Date for PR in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have a case where Sales order will trigger a Purchase requisition when the Material is non-stock.

But when looking at the Delivery date for the Purchase Requisition in the Sales order, the delivery date is always the creation date, which is incorrect, the correct date should be calculate based on the planned delivery date in the material master.

Sales Order--> schedule lines --> Purchase Requisition

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Chee Wee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ideally when you create a PR, it is for procuring the material from vendors. In this case, it is similar to Thirdparty sales. In this case, the material master should also have the procurement type as both External and Internal or External. Also it should have the procurement lead time entered in the material master. I think this data is missing in the material master. If this data is entered, it will consider this lead time for procurement, and accordingly the schedule line will be confirmed with the desired date.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create the Purchase Order (referring this PR) and check the delivery date in the schedule lines of the sales order.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Sorry, i did a tried to convert a PR into a PO, and which PR was triggered from SO.

The delivery date in the PO still the SO creation date, which is the same as the PR delivery date.

Can you please advice?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

CheeWee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Please advice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

as per my understanding that day is basic pulling from info record...

check out once...

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

I did a checked, the delivery date still remain as the So creation date, it suppose to be 5 days as planned delivery time + the creation date as maintain in material master and purchasing info record.

Can you please advice?

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Chee wee