cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0 POWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to change the standard feeder in SRM. For example I changed some tool tip in the feeder SAPSRM_FEEDER_RFQ .

But it's not updated when I check back the browser. Also even I tried to create custom query and modified lot of options. But still it's not visible in the frontend. So Do I need to do any other process, Such as restart services ?

Thanks

RB

Edited by: R.Brown on May 12, 2010 12:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Execute the report "POWL_WLOAD" by entering your changed POWL queries to refresh the buffer.

Best Regards,

Mani

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mani

as per standard design POWL is web - REQUESTER may not get GUI screens

how he/she can refresh

Muthu

mani_sreedharala
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu and RB,

You need to execute this reports from the SAP Backend system(SAP Gui). If you dont have authorization either you can request your security team to get the access or contact the system administrator(BASIS) to do this job for you.

Best Regards,

Mani

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please be aware that POWL_WLOAD will also delete all query data so be sure you are aware of what the results of running the report are.

Purpose

The purpose of the report is to schedule a mass refresh of POWL Queries. This is intended for system administrators to schedule a refresh of all queries of set of users over, for example, the week end so that when business users login on a Monday morning, the latest objects already show up in their UI without requiring a live refresh.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all your input. But still I can't see the change in the web.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any changes that you make in POWL in the feeder types usually get reflected when you press the Refresh button on the POWL View on the client browser, due to browser caching..no service restarts are required.