cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating WDJ application for touchscreen devices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to develop one app with Web dynpro java which will be tested from touchscreen hardware. I checked the normal WDJ application on that machine and its working fine.

But now the requirement is to provide the touchpad (as we see in touchscreen mobiles). And after clicking the input field, keyboard type touch pod opens up at the bottom of the screen and the selected values from the touchpad should be copied to the selected input field in sequence.

Kindly help and suggesst some path to implement this asap.

Regards

Mandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192152
Active Participant
0 Kudos

One option (the more correct), would be to use some application installed on the touchscreen device to carry out this task of 'keyboard'. However, you can put a button beside the input field (containing the image of a keyboard) and clicking this button opens a popup that simulates a keyboard, similar to the input field of the Google page.

Regards,

Angelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Implementing the icon with input field is easy, that we can do but m interested to knw if we can implement the onClick event inWDj. I knw its not available in the UIelements. but is there any workaround available ?

Regards

Mandeep