cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPVS x Deliveries Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to consider just deliveries documents to plan my shipment document in APO TP/VS.

Deliveries documents will be created in R/3 system.

In my integration model, I've set the sales orders as transaction data.

Does this mean that deliveries will be considered?

Which configuration do I need to to in TP/VS for looking for just deliveries and exclude sales orders for the planning?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Thiago

Edited by: Thiago Augusto Brito dos Santos on May 11, 2010 7:56 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Sales Orders in the Integration Model , this indicator activates the transfer to SAP APO of:

Sales orders

Deliveries

Quotations

Customer independent requirements

For TPVS specific configuration settings in SAP R/3, please refer detailed help as below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/44/b89c57ad57144387f28fdbba96e74e/frameset.htm

For TPVS specific configuration settings in APO, please refer detailed help as below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/44/b89c57ad57144387f28fdbba96e74e/frameset.htm

I do not think that you should exclude sales orders , however, there is an enhancement APOCF029 ( transaction SMOD for checking this) which can be checked

Hope this gives you insight.

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Integration model select Sales order as transaction data and select only delivery ATP categories in your optimization profile.

No other setting required.

karunakar thondamala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all replies!

With best regards,

Thiago

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

Set up Integration Module for shipments .

In order to run Vehicle Scheduling , you have to maintain the optimization profile.

Tcode: S_AP9_75000203 - Define Optimization Profile .

In the optimization profile in the ATP categories tab , you can exclude the sales order ( ATP category BM) .

Regards,

Srinivas.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thiago,

You need to create integration model for shipments.

You also define your category and category groups

to consider only deliveries as ATP category so that

those will be used in the planning area & inturn

during planning.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes, Snethil is correct, Shipments should be included in the integration model for trasnferring these from APO to SAP R/3.

For transferring delievries from SAP R/3 to APO inclusion of Sales orders in Integration model is necessary( as replied earlier),.

Regards

And ATP catagory can be utilized for including only delivereis in planning in APO.

Datta