cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ref. Document value won't be transferred to the backend

0 Kudos

Hello,

Here is a description of issue.

Business made a requirement to override Ref. Document value (by adding X) of the cancelled confirmations.

Example:

Original confirmation for service has Ref. Document value AAA. When this confirmation is cancelled, business wants to change Ref. Document value to XAAA. This change is implemented in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI by assigning a new value to the field REF_DOC_NO (header level). SRM records a new Ref. Document and a new document will be created in the backend (movement type 102). The problem is that a new value (XAAA) wonu2019t be transferred from SRM to backend. The new document in the backend will have a reference AAA.

My understanding is that SRM utilizes RFC process (not IDOC) to transfer service confirmations to the backend. I wonder if you can point me to the function module that actually performs a transfer.

Program didnu2019t stop at a break-point in the FM BBP_PD_CONF_TRANSFER nor BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC.

SRM 7.0

SAP ECC 6.0

Thank you in advance,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Got it. FM MB_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT is called from BBP_ENTRYSHEET_CANCEL. At this point, Ref Number value of the cancelled document is taken from ECC, not from SRM.

Answers (0)