cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help for the message flow in sap xi system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My requirement is some wat different............in the existing production system the message flow is 3500 per hour......... now we want to develop new scenario and the message flow will be 8500 message per hour.

Client is not giving me the system details ...like network details and i need to say that can we send 8500 messages in the existing system with out changing the process speed or data base.

also please advice the best ways to increase the performance in the sap xi system when the message flow is huge.

thanks in advace.

Thanks and Regards,

chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hello All,

>

> My requirement is some wat different............in the existing production system the message flow is 3500 per hour......... now we want to develop new scenario and the message flow will be 8500 message per hour.

> chinna

3500 to 8500 is not a message count tht needs to be worried about

but to be on the safer side what is the average size of a single message?

if the size is not a significant one u can go ahead

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
...like network details and i need to say that can we send 8500 messages in the existing system with out changing the 
process speed or data base

If your present system config is sufficient for 8500 messages then no issues....if not then you can find an adverse impact on your XI server.....if you want to know about the performance enhancement of your system, then do check the performance tuning guide for XI/ PI

Regards,

Abhishek.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Client is not giving me the system details ..

You don't know the PI system details? Have you tried accessing System info?

please advice the best ways to increase the performance

This is very much scenario dependent. Which adapters are you using?

Regards,

Prateek