Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Choosing shipping point when delivery is performed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have the following scenario:

A sales order that contains two items. Each item has a different shipping point.

When I deliver the sales order (from VA02), the system creates an outbound delivery using the shipping point of the first item (and only delivers the first item, OK). I need to force a concrete shipping point (depending on the user, not the first item).

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance,

Ricard.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Modifying LIKP-VSTEL al copy control between Delivery and Sales order doccuments. Conditions->Order requierements.

Thanks for your help!

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Again,

I have found the following:

When delivery is performed (from va02), method CHANGE_FCODE_ATTRIBUTES of LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC badi is executed. This method has an structure called IS_LIKP. The structure IS_LIKP contains the field VSTEL (IS_LIKP-VSTEL), where is stored the shipping point to delivery.

I have implemented the method (se19) but, when I try to compile the following message is shown: u201CThe field IS_LIKP-VSTEL cannot be changedu201D.

Maybe it is a question for General ABAP forum?

Thanks again!,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Innovation,

It works, but the customer needs VA02 to deliver (sometimes, he changes sales order before deliver).

Thanks,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But I will suggest that u convince the client to use VL10 only.

If they want to change any order in VA02 then they can do it. All need to be taken care about is that after changing the sales order in VA02.. just save it do not deliver it. Then use VL10 to deliver.

Its a small adjustment they need to make.

Else u can try some other option.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oscar,

Ask user to select the Line item, before creating the delivery.

Pos 10: Item B shipping point 02.

Pos 20: Item A shipping point 01.

Means if user is creating the delivery for second line for item 20, select the Line 20 and then start delivery process.

Hope this will work.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

Every user has the corresponding value informed (VST parameter at his profile), but when delivery is performed (from VA02) it does not matter.

Thanks for your help,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Oscar,

see example below:

Sale oeder A

Pos 10 shipp pt 01

Pos 20 shipp pt 02

pos 30 shipp pt 03

Now my suggestion is to use standard SAP finctionality VL10 instead of using VA02 to deliver.

Ask the user to use VL10 & give desired shipping point say 01 in selection screen & execute.

The system will automatically create correct delivery from relevant Sales order items.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your answers. I do not want the both lines into one delivery (shipping points are different). I want to chose the shipping point used to delivery (Delivery is created from VA02). Now, always is the shipping point of the first item that determines the shipping point.

Example 1:

A sales order contains two items:

Pos 10: Item A shipping point 01.

Pos 20: Item B shipping point 02.

If I perform a deliver from VA02, the shipping point used to delivery will be 01.

Example 2:

A sales order contains two items:

Pos 10: Item B shipping point 02.

Pos 20: Item A shipping point 01.

If I perform a deliver from VA02, the shipping point used to delivery will be 02.

So, the first item is used to determine the shipping point. I need to determine the shipping point depending on the user. I am looking for user exits or badis... (nothing at the moment)

Thanks in advance,

Ricard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think you should go in for User exits/BADIs for this. I suggest a simple workaround. May be I am oversimplifying the issue.

In the user profile of different users, maintain parameter ID 'VST' with respective shipping points.

Hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1: If sales order has 2 line items & both have different shipping points then standard system will create 2 deliveries.

2: Deliveries originate from exactly one shippin point.

3: if ur requirement is to determine different shipping points based on user then do it at the sales order level only. You wont be able to do it at delivery creation. So ask the user to put appropriate shipping point at the time of sales order creation.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery is always done based on the shipping point of the line item only.

If u want both line items into one delivery then try to change the shipping point as same as per u r requirement in the sales order it self.

Regards,

Srinivas.