cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Horizon period in Dynamic Credit Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am using a dynamic credit management with horizon as 1 month, suppose consider todays date ( 11th May), as per the configuration, the system should block the documents that has Material availability date till 10th or 11th June, but am getting credit holds even beyond this period, say for the MAD on 30th June too.

am i missing something on the configuration part, also please let me on the ways of changing the horizon period to days from months, currently this field is marked as non-editable & is seen in grey.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the SAP notes had provided detailed information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Horizon period considers open sales orders which lie within the horizon period & ignores those open orders which lie outside of it to determine credit remaining.

Dont think Horizon has any relation with Material Availability date at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

no the horizon period is calculated from the Material availability date, please refer to the SAP note 447919

The relevant date for the dynamic credit limit check is NOT the shipping date, BUT the material availability date of schedule line VBEP-MBDAT.

This also concerns the time horizons in reports RFDKLI40 and RFDKLI41 and in Transactions FD32 or FD33.

and my question is to understand does it consider the June month fully or strictly the 30/31 days from the current date for 1 month horizon as on 10th may 2010.

Thanks & Regards

Ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

i found the answer myself by referring SAP notes, Note 379007 provides clear information that since the update runs on monthly basis, the system uses the entire month.

Example: as provided in the notes

Horizon: 2 months

Current date: August 15th

End of horizon: August 15th plus 2 months -> October 15th

Because the update occurs monthly, the

system uses the complete month into which

the end of horizon falls.