cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total costs field in trx PRAP has double value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Everything in the Travel Expenses module works fine.

All the entered trips can be approved without problems and posted to FI. However, when I want to execute an approval of several trips at one time with transaction PRAP I noticed that in the output screen, the value in the field "Total cost of Trip" is the total amount entered in the expense document, multiplied by 2.

Does anybody have an idea how this can be corrected?

Thanks in advance.

Jurriaan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am facing the same problem, but don't really understand the solution given. Could you please help me with a little more detail? Thanking you in advance!

0 Kudos

Hi Nisha

Please check the KBA - 1582153

It gives more detail on this and how to resolve!

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Sally but whenever I try to check the KBA I get an error and can't open the website.... Any help please? Thanks again!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Sally,

I finally could check what you advised me. But sadly does not seem to solve my problem. I checked T706B4 table, and LGARL and LGARH fields do not have the same value. In my case LGARL = MJ30 and LGARH = ' '. Do you know what could be my problem then? Thankig you in advance, Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are facing the similar situation, can you please let me know how you resolved this issue.

Regards,

LN Bhattacarhya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jurriaan

We are having the same issue. Did you get yours resolved? If yes, could you please let me know how to fix it?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Benzsingl

Best thing to do is to check the customizing in the tables T706B1 and/or T706B4 and make sure that no wage types that contain amounts that have been paid by the company will also be defined as to be reimbursed. Check it in SE16 and see to it that the first wage type in the first column is not written the second column.

Hope it helps!

Kind regards

Sally