cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created the sales order and also run the arun successfully but when I tried to create a delivery for that order I am experiencing the following error "No Schedule lines due for delivery upto selected date" I have checked with schedule line for that particular material . The quantity already confirmed for that order with a date. Kindly help me out to find the answer

Thanks,

santhosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Whenever we try to create a Delivery using the Menu option within the Sales order , i.e Sales Order--> Deliver, it picks the Delivery date which is One day ahead of the system date or based on the configuration for the Order type mantained. This means that it will not pick up the Delivery date as mentioned in the Order Header. So, when you try to create the Delivery next time from the sales order and receive the message as mentioned, simply click the back button and give the Delivery date = Delivery date in the Order Header.

This should solve your problem

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 , Carry out Availability check again and see if you get the confirmed schedule lines.

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VA02, check the header status and item status of the order.if there is not block,then check your pricing procedure,check there is COST condition type if you select the field determine cost in the item category

Hope that wil help you

Regards

Jeffrey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the delivery has already been created. Check from order doc. flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls chek weather plant is maintain in sales order ? r u using the same plant as stock is available on same plant? coz i used to had same kind of problem and its solved...

and make sure its not blocked for delivery..

ii hope its help.

Thanks,

regards,

Minesh soneji

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls look into sales order once again.

see the the shipping dates loading dates.

if it is dev server than change the date.

Former Member
0 Kudos
"No Schedule lines due for delivery upto selected date" I have checked 
with schedule line for that particular material . The quantity already
 confirmed for that order with a date. Kindly help me out to find the answer

Give the Confirmed date which is there in the schedule line of sales order to the Selection date field in Delivery initial screen.

Goto VL01N enter

Shipping point (same shipping point which is in the sales order)

Selection date (Confirmed date which is in the schedule line of sales order)

Now try creating delivery

Regards

Senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the order - Check the confirmed date - on which date schedule line was confirmed.

Then in VL01n put the date of confirmation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the reply... I did the same but it si not working. The quantity was already confirmed in schedule lines.I have given the confirmed date as my selection date in delivery scree then also it is not working... even for some future date also it is throwing the same error

Thanks,

santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Availability check during delivery is done against the storage location. Check in OVL3 what storage loc is assigned to your shipping point n sales order.

Check in MMBE if there is material stock available against that storage loc, If no, then post stock against that storage loc in MB1C, Re-do the availability check if required.

Then check against what date there is confirmed quantity in item --> schedule lines. In VL01N enter that date & try creating the delivery.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tcode vl01n after that check selection i think so that you are entering wrong one thats why it giving that message.

Regards,

Suresh