cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Storage locations..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ll be happy if anyone helps me aboutthe topic below.

I have created customer order (type:consignee) I have done PGI. We have several store locations and we use 2000 store location for customer orders(Standard Order). But for the consignee order materials should be in 3000 store location. In VL02N screen I have entered 3000 Store location but when I cchecked MMBE, I have seen that materials are in 2000 store location.

Howcan I fix this issue?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have mentioned that you did PGI. So the PGI is done from Store location 2000? But also you mentioned that in VL02N you have input the store location as 3000? These statements are not connecting. Please make it clear.

How ever if you want to reverse the PGI , please use VL09. and then process with right store location. If you want to have stock in store location 3000, you can use MB1C and put stock in that storage location for our desired material.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I put 3000 storage location in VL01N screen. And created stock with mb1c.

But when I did PGI the system took goods from 2000 storage location. Not 3000 storage loc.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is the standard behaviour that if the stock is made available in a particular storage location, then from that location, you can very well do PGI. Having said this, either the stock could have been available in both the storage locations or the one from which, you posted the goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)