cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal:Open a pop up and disable the SAP toolbar visibility in IAC iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement:A user will open the ESS->Bank details iview (which uses the standard transaction PZ03) and would like to edit a record. So, he clicks on the change button and a screen to edit the record comes up. Here, he edits information as required and now decides not to save these changes. Then the user clicks on the back button and a pop up dialog box appears which asks the user if he would like to proceed without saving the changes. Once he clicks on OK, he is taken back to the previous screen. Also, in the iview, the SAP tool bar must be invisible.

I can achieve the dialog pop up to appear using these ITS parameters:

~popups = 1

~generateddynpro = 1

In this case, the SAP menu tool bar is very much visible.

If I give the ITS service parameters as

~webgui = 1

~webgui_simple_toolbar = 1

~popups = 1

~webgui_popups = 1

Here, I'm able to disable the SAP tool bar but my pop up dialog box does not appear.When I click on back button, I continue to remain on the same screen instead of the pop up dialog box getting opened.

If I give both ~webgui and ~generated dynpro together, it's not helping either.I cant see the pop up again, but able to disable the tool bar.

Need some inputs to fix this issue.

We are on EP 7.0, ECC 6.0 and ESS/MSS 50.4

Thanks,

M.Maneesha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maneesha,

If the SAP toolbar is completely invisible then how does the user click on the "Back" button? Are you using the browser back button???

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are neither using the back button of the tool bar nor that of the browser.We have seperate back button that is placed under the table in the screen.

Thanks,

Maneesha