cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Record Updation Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly note that after i maintain a condition in VK11 ,in the sales order item level , when i click on the Update button it does not get effected ,ie the condition is not updated in the line item in the order

Please advice

Regards

Ak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I understood from your question, first time when you create the line item, price was picked correctly. And then when you click on the Update button, if went off. Am I right?

If that's the case, do like this. You'll be able to identify the issue.

First add another line item there with the same material. Then go to LI/ Condition tab. If the price is there, click on the Analysis button. Under that check your condition type. You'll be able to see how the condition record was determined.

Then do the Update button option.

Then again try with the Analysis button option.

You should be able to compare this with your previous findings and identify the cause.

Best regards,

Anupa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Copy Control Settings if you are creating Sales order wrt to Previous Document.At Item Level > Pricing Type should be 'B'.

If it is without any reference , just check the same Key Combination of that Condition Record as it should be available in the Sales Order also.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls check your acceses sequence.

as is it considering sales org , disr channel nad so on.

than see the sales area in which ur creating the order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ak,

Please check your access sequence(i.e key in VK12 and ensure for the same keys (example:Sales org,Customer and Material etc), you are creating an order.

Also please check in your analysis button in Condition tab for detail why it has not picked. it will surely help you.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ak,

Please check your access sequence(i.e key in VK12 and ensure for the same keys (example:Sales org,Customer and Material etc), you are creating an order.

Also please check in your analysis button in Condition tab for detail why it has not picked. it will surely help you.

Regards,

Siva