Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with configuration of SAP NWDS

former_member445255
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem to configure NWDS. I have installed the NWDS successfully.

In NWDS when I go to Window -> Open -> Perspective -> Other and select 'Deployment' entry and click

on OK, The Deploy View opens. I Select the External Deployable Archives node and click on the Add element button (green plus sign)....After that I dont know what I have to find to select. According to documents I have to browse three SCA file (SAPXIESR01_0.SCA, ......).

I tried to found these SCA file but not found, its not available in my installation package.

Please help me to find these .SCA files, or suggest me to resolve this problem.

Regards

Divyanshu Jaiswal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Divyanshu,

Yon can find aditional SCA file which has given under RAR extract file (CE711SP1_SDN-Preview \ Additional \ ESR_SCAs).

As you are trying to find SAPXIESR01_0.SCA files...

These ESR_SCAs file aditional component availbale in the CE7.1. please check where you have extracted CE711SP1_SDN-Preview.rar file. open CE711SP1_SDN-Preview \ Additional \ ESR_SCAs, you can find here.

SAPXIESR01_0.SCA

SAPXIGUI01_0.SCA

XICNTSAPBASIS01_0.SCA

Then go to Deploy View opens >> Select the External Deployable Archives node and click on the Add element button >> browse as mention above location for SCA.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu Jaiswal,

hmm I don't entirely understand what you want to do.

SAP SCA files can be downloaded at: http://service.sap.com/swdc

you can search for your componentes there if oyu have the name.

But I am not sure if it is the rigth way to deploy SAP SCA over NWDS.

Usually I would to this using JSPM. But without further details i can not tell for sure.

Kind regrads

Jan