Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Transport buffer

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

On our ECC 6.0 system, we have configured Standard 3-system landscape.

The configuration was successful and was distributed and activated successfully.

Now when I am releasing customizing or workbench requests from my development system, they are exported successfully.

But they are not getting updated in the import queue of quality system

While creating the Request, the trget system is also set correctly to the quality system.

Kindly help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Just reconfigured TMS from scratch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before reconfiguting the STMS, you can perform these three checks.

Go to STMS --> Double click you system --> Chceck --> Consistency, Critical Objects, Transport Tool.

If you find any error then take action accordingly or else you have reconfigure your transport as advised in earlier post.

Thanks and Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the RFC between the systems, STMS creates RFC between the systems in the transports routes .

check the layers in the transport route again , if all are fine delete the STMS and re configure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ensure your RFC is passing the connection test or else Try to reconfigure the STMS.

Regards

D.Mukunthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gautam,

2 things.

1. You may not have configured the transport routes. Please check that.

2. Check the various tp test tools from STMS as follows:

STMS -> Systems -> Select a system (ex. quality) and go to the menu option "SAP System" -> "Check" -> and carry out each of the 3 tests. In case of any issues with your TMS, this will tell you.

3. Check the SLOG in STMS and also the logs of the requests which should have reached quality system.

4. If none of the above show any problems, then maybe the request has come to the import queue but you need to press the Refresh button once as the queue is automatically updated only at mid-night and you need to do this manually during the other times.

Regards,

Shitij

former_member759680
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

All 3 checks went fine and the SLOG says that the logs have reached.

On checking the log directory I found a file TC100511.Q4E with the contents below -

1 ETP199 ######################################

1 ETP199 ######################################

1 ETP000XSTART COMMIT BUFFER ENTRIES Q4E (20100511155657)

1 ETP109version and release : "372.04.71" "700"

4 ETP000 remote system=Q4E

2 ETP000X buffer table: request=D4EK900072 client= active_flag=X iflg=w umodes=-

4 ETP000 respective entry found in file: request=D4EK900072 client= active_flag=X, umodes=-

4 ETP000 buffer entry deleted.

1 ETP111 exit code : "0000"

1 ETP000XSTOP COMMIT BUFFER ENTRIES Q4E (20100511155657)

D4EK900072 is the request that I added manually to the import buffer of Quality system.

Also, in ULOG, I can see that tp cleanbuffer is running automatically, right after I am adding some request to the buffer.

I am confused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you configured the routes (consolidation) from your development to your quality system?

Kind regards,

Mark