cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specific sales order not showing in VKM1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have this sales order that is not showing in VKM1 even the credit status in not approved just wondering because there is other sales order with the sames credit account and credit status which show in VKM1. So there are two sales order with credit status not approved with the same credit account and same credit control area but only 1 of the 2 sales orders shows in VKM1. What are the cause of this scenario?

I check the 2 sales order in VKM4 the only difference is field OlIt (Status of credit check against oldest open items) the sales order that shows in VKM1 got status approved while the sales order that doesnt shows in VKM1 got status not approved. Is this a possible cause? Please help where I can find this status in the sales order header

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In VBUK you can check Header - Over all credit status

In VBUP you can check the same at item level.

VKM1 will show documents with over all credit stats = B Credit check not OK.

The document which is not shwoing in VKM1, CHECK IN table VBUK for the over all credit status.

Regards

Sai

former_member188843
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello expert,

I also have a order does not listed in VKM1.I check the the credit check status is already B.

Do you have any suggestion ?

BR Wang Yichao

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check SAP Note 63817 - Blckd docs. missing in VKM1/VA05, no value

of goods. Hope it helps

Regards

Sai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Could someone please tell me how the problem was resolved. We are facing the same problem of orders missing from VKM1. I have checked all the relevant OSS notes but nothing helped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj

Yes, i have check the item level and the header level. Yes we can release i using VKM3 we just need to know the cause why it is not showing in VKM1 transaction

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

The only block is the salesman hold but it was already remove but still it doesnt show.

Hi Sai,

Yes the over credit status is still B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

did u check both at header and Item? In case there is no Block at both header and Item, did u try VKM3 as well?

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if there is some kind of status Block in the order.. check header/item--> status tab --> obj status..

Regards

Pankaj