cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice number in the mail title subject of invoice output as PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have set up my invoice output to be sent to an external address by email as a PDF. This works fine but I have 1 problem, our customer wants the invoice number and project ID in the invoice subhect.

1. How can I dynamically generate an email subject ? Right now I can enter a fix subject but I would like it to be dynamic such as ex.: Invoice # xxxxxxxxxx project ID.

In V/40 i have included the following in Mail title and texts Invoice No. &VBRK-VBELN&, &VBRP-PSPNR&.

But when i get mail the subject is coming blank, Invoice numbers and project ID are coming blank.

Is the syntax not correct?

Please suggest how can be this achieved?

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Note 718017 - Replacement of text symbols in spool title/MAIL and related notes

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edurado

The note mentioned by you has solved the problem thanks, i have marked your answer as solved.

I have included

Replacement of text symbols program SAPLV60A FORM Routine TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE

change output SAPLV60A FORM Routine MAILAKTIONSPARAMETER

in nace output type general data .

This in mail title & texts against the text Invoice No. &VBRK-VBELN&, &VBRP-PSPNR&.

And it worked like charm.

Thanks a bunch for the reply.

BR,

Vaishnavi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnavi,

Sorry. I didnt read your question carefully. Please ignore my earlier response.

Regards

Sonalika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika

Thats OK, my problem got solved :-).

BR,

Vaishnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaishnavi,

For this you can take help from ABAP team. Ask them to make changes in the SAP script/ SmartForm.

The Invoice number can be fetched in output and displayed in header. If Project ID is fixed, that can be hardcoded.

If Project ID is also dynamic it should be mentioned somewhere in invoice/delivery/order document. It can then be fetched in the invoice output through ABAP coding.

Regards

Sonalika