cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI Creating a Sales Order: Missing value in a condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm creating Sales Orders with ORDERS inbound procedure. Once the order is created, a value of a condition is missed. The reason is that I am using this condition twice. But If I create the order manually, there is no problem: I can use the condition twice properly.

May I have to update something in Customizing If I want to use twice a condition?

Points will be given if helps

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you provide more details about the condition?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a Z condition:

- Discount condition

- Fixed amount

- Header condition

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which BAPi are u using to create Sales Order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using the Standard Function Module "IDOC_INPUT_ORDERS"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a SAP note about that:

"No Duplicates Pricing conditions on EDI order .

This is standard system design.

If a condition is sent via EDI, the order checks whether the condition

exists. If so, the condition will be overwritten, otherwise it will be

inserted."

Anybody knows how can I duplicate a Princing Condition? (May be any user exit?)

I have to use two different discounts. Whay may I do? Create two different conditions with the same propieties?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

The basic question is, why do you want to copy two Pricing condition (Condition class as B). Because even if you manually enter two procing condition, the first one gets de-activated (KINAK = Y), and only second one is considered, and this the reason why EDI overwrites the condition. (The reason is, a material can have only one Base Price).

Check in this line, hope this will help.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roger,

I would suggest that u create another condition type with same properties. That should solve ur problem.

Just be careful while inserting the new Condition type in Pricing Procedure so that logic is not affected.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pankaj Lal:

I'm working with discount conditions, not price ones. So all the conditions I enter manually are active (not as pricess)

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Innovation is key:

One of our options we are working with is the one you say. But in USA Standard EDI I think we could hace 200 different types of discounts... and If I have to enter all of them in the Price Procedure will be very confusing.

We are discarting other several options, and perhaps we will do that.