Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Search shopping carts from all requesters within powl-query / adv.search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are on SRM 7.0 with portal use.

How can I search and display all shopping carts independent of creator using POWL-Queries or Advanced Search? This is working e.g. for purchase order objects but not for SCs.

I know the possibilty of shopping cart monitor but this function should be reserved for admin people.

Any ideas for customizing or authority configurations?

Thanks & regards

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not the function of the POWL, it is a personal worklist, so only displays documents assigned to you.

Regards,

Jason

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are an admin. you can see every one shopping cart, AS Jason SAID. CHECK STATUS helps only his /her carts.

What i understood

CHECK STATUS = POWL - her cart .her confirmation. her invoice/ her PO .

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Jason and Muthu.

My main focus is not on POWL.

Let us discuss about "Advanced Search" which can be started from portal. In adv.search all SRM objects can be searched and displayed independent of the creator. The only exception are shopping cart objects. This is also valid for admins: no chance to get the carts of employees.

Any ideas from this point?

Joe

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Only the shopping cart creator is able to see his shopping carts.

Administrator can check shopping carts from other users via Shopping Cart Monitor.

This is the standard.

You are able to create a team purchasing, where you will share the shopping cart document among some users, defined as substitutes. Please have a look at https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Team+purchasing.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards

Ricardo

Answers (0)