cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAp XI Certification..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All XI GURU's,

Am planning to appear for XI Certification in a next week or July 1 Week. I request you all to please help me know the importance of SAP XI.And please help me if you have any Sample questions..of XI..

Advance thanks my email id is

Raj_Vamusa@yahoo.com.

Regd's

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You will find a whole lot of info and material(free downloads) regarding XI and the certification on sdn. Not on the forums directly, but inside <b>"blogs", "learning"</b>, etc. Since you are planning to give the exam within the next two weeks, I suggest you to <b>read and follow the tbit learning material</b> thoroughly. Also, <b>help.sap.com</b> has the entire documentation required for SAP XI. If you want to check out some of the scenarios and some special cases...like content conversions, multi-mappings, read the blogs on these topics.

The forums are preferable if you want a clear idea about some topic in particular or if you want help in configuring some particular scenario.

Regards

Sushumna

P.S:- Don't forget to reward points for helpful answers!:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

these threads are useful for u.

rgds,

latheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Plz go thru XI elearn materials..lot of questions are from these docs..

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/developerareas/xi?rid=/webcontent/uuid/a680445e-0501-0010-1c94-a8c4a... [original link is broken]

Plz award points if u find it useful.

-Bhaven