cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Content Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i would like to study SRM - CCM configuration. can you please give me help links where i can get CCM configuration documents.

as a EBP technical developer i would like to know what are stuff i have to know in CCM.

can you please pass your all help links for SRM-CCM configuration.

if you have documents, please send to john.pe@rediffmail.com.

waiting for your helps,

thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Since you already are aware of the EBP Module,you can start with help.sap.com for getting to know the EBP-CCM Integration concepts..If you are planning to actualy configure the CCM component frm scratch then you can follow the Config Guide :SRM 260 Catalog Content Management step-by -step.

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Can you please let me know from which link i can get the document SRM 260 Catalog Content Management step-by -step.

waiting for your reply.

thanks,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John

This is actually the ATC book which we get when we attend the CCM course.

regards,

Nimish Sheth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nimish,

Is it possible get that book outside?

regards,

john.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if you have service.sap.com access download this <a href="http://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000567072006E/Cookbook_CCM20.pdf">document</a>.

But, as I understand CCM for the new customers is already replaced with MDM with CCM plug-in (whatever that means). SAP propose to all new customers to install MDM and use it for catalog. If you use only CCM functionality it is not charged separately from SRM.

HTH

Gordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

For SRM CCM integration you need to refer two config guides:

1. Self service procurement

This will talk about integrated call structure which is major link for EBP-CCM and OCI fields.

2. Catalog content management

This will give you the deployment scenarios for components of CCM i.e. CAT, CSE and XI. Also XI settings

I am forwarding both guides to yr ID.

For functional cycles and potential for the CCM tool you can refer the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ccm20/helpdata/en/index.htm

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I am Handling the Supplier integration portion of an SRM EBP project. We are encountering an issue with the Supplier's external catalogs, where we can reach the external site, select items into a shoppingcart, and complete the order. However when we leave the supplier's external site, rather than the shopping cart data returning in the original EBP frame, it is being populated in the frame of suppliers external page. We have tried changing the ~TARGET using multiple valid frame names i.e. _parent, _TOP, etc. None of these seem to resolve the issue. In some cases i.e. ~TARGET = main we receive an EBP shortdump error.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Clement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clement,

Sorry,

I have not worked with supplier websites integration to EBP.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI John

AS far CCM is concern configuration is not that extensive. However you cah configure much things in SPRO --> Catalog management where we maintained settings for CAT and CSE,

Apart from config guides you can go through the help where there is separate section on Catalog.

regards,

Nimish Sheth