SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Consumption Value in EDM Profile From Meter Readings in DM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Can it be possible that consumptions values from meter readings (for non interval readings / Non AMR meters) in DM imported / transfered to profiles in EDM.

Sohail Ashraf

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

In general non-interval measured point of deliveries are dealt with by a synthetic profile.

The synthetic profile is assigned to the installation and can be normed, e.g. to 1000 kWh.

In most cases you will have several synthetic profiles, where each one is used for customers that have such a profile.

Then in billing the usage factor is updated in such a way that the usage factor * normed consumption = actual consumption of customer. So if the customer consumed 2600 kWh the usage factor would be 2,6 for that period if his synthetic profile is normed to a 1000kWh.

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. i will appreciate if you kindly share with me any documentation that you may have (config and end user) relating to the subject matter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've seen it for control reasons. (index read values in EDM Profiles)

From an EDM perspective;

you can store EPROFVALMONTH - Profile Values for One Month

You have to customize the predefined interval lengths to suit your needs.

For more information, see Tools -> System Modifications -> User-Defined

Enhancements for Energy Data Management -> Interval Lengths.

Hope this helps,

Tom