cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is SAP workflow related with SAP XI? how?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, I'm new to ccBPM.. and am pretty much familiar with XI 3.0.... and functionality of the XI 3.0 versions..I am looking for some guide... espeically on the USAGE OF SAP BUSINESS WOFKFLOW.....pls cud u post the details on the forum. I am not sure how the points sytem works... but wud assign for all the help provided... and one more thing is like there was a guy asked about this question in the interview, so i didn't know how to answer? send me couple of easy links where i can make this topic more femilier...thank in adv.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Romano,

>><i>I am looking for some guide... espeically on the USAGE OF SAP BUSINESS WOFKFLOW...</i>

here's the link for the official documentation on this topic:-

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c5/e4a930453d11d189430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

I think you are in the wrong forum, check out the forum "Business Process Management" - you will find a lot of postings on workflow.

If you have any specific questions related to XI..shoot away and this forum will respond back..:)

>><i>I am not sure how the points sytem works... but wud assign for all the help provided...</i>

rewarding points is pretty simple...since you have posted this question, you will be able to see the option to reward points on the left hand side of the reply to the question. Depending upon how helpful the reply was for you, you can reward accordingly.

>><i>asked about this question in the interview, so i didn't know how to answer? send me couple of easy links where i can make this topic more femilier...thank in adv.</i>

Well here's a blog by Mike Pokraka about "SAP Business Workflow FAQ":-

/people/mike.pokraka/blog/2005/07/17/sap-business-workflow-faq

Regards,

Sushumna

P.S: Do reward points for helpful answers!:)