cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rescheduling query

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have a scenario where after rescheduling the quantity is not being given to the order with lower delivery priority even though stock exists.

Order A with delivery priority 1 Ordered qty 50 ICS confirmed qty before rescheduling 10 ICS

Order B with delivery priority 2 Ordered qty 50 ICS confirmed qty before rescheduling 30 ICS

There is total of 70 ICS available.

I would expect that after rescheduling Order A should get 50 ICS and order B should get 20 ICS.

But instead order A is getting 50 ICS and Order B is getting 0 confirmed. When i do a manual availability check for order B then 20 ICS does get confirmed - then why is it being ignored during rescheduling?

Am i missing something here??

Please let me know

Thanks

Shobhit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Tcode V_V2 . In this T code we can give the priority of the stock reallocation . Give the Delivery priority as ONE (High) and maintain the remaining priorities as u r wish.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had maintained the delivery priority as 1 in the sequence. Rest all the parameters are same in both the orders.

For some reason V_V2 is allocating stock to the order with higher delivery priority but is taking away all stock from order with lower delivery priority even though there is enough stock to partially confirm it.

Thanks

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shobhit

Are you running the test for only these 2 orders? If you are running this with other orders, may be there is another order with higher priority which takes away the stock. I guess you are checking with only these 2.

Also check if the second order has a credit/delivery block.

Also check your config for 'Availability Check Control'- ovz2- particularly the setting for accumulation.

See OSS note 549064 which is a FAQ on V-V2.

Hope this helps.