cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Charts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am trying to plot a custom chart with three different kinds of values.

The first two Pen Types are of Line Chart and the third pen is of a Marker. Now the problem what i have is with the third one. (Marker)

From the given values for Markers, i only need to plot values which comes in a range Greater than 10 and less than 50. Other values should be hidden from viewing. Is it possible to do it this way?

And also, for the same Marker, can i have different pen colors. say for example, if index value is 1 then Color is Red otherwise Blue and so on... Is there any way to do this also?

Your valuable inputs are appreciated.

Regards

Muzammil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What type of query is generating your dataset - and what is the shape out the output (single square rowset or multiple rowsets)?

What version of MII?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeremy,

I am using MII 12.1

The Dataset is generated using BAPI.

And the XML structure is as follows...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Rowsets DateCreated="2010-05-11T15:49:53" EndDate="2010-05-11T15:30:15" StartDate="2010-05-11T15:30:15" Version="12.1.5 Build(86)">

<Rowset>

<Columns>

<Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="ACNo" SQLDataType="1" SourceColumn="ACNo"/>

<Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="DLine" SQLDataType="8" SourceColumn="DLine"/>

<Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="Threshold" SQLDataType="4" SourceColumn="Threshold"/>

<Column Description="" MaxRange="1" MinRange="0" Name="ServiceHrs" SQLDataType="8" SourceColumn="ServiceHrs"/>

</Columns>

<Row>

<ACNo>C1510</ACNo>

<DLine>0.0</DLine>

<Threshold>10</Threshold>

<ServiceHrs>48.5</ServiceHrs>

</Row>

<Row>

<ACNo>C1578</ACNo>

<DLine>7.142857142857143</DLine>

<Threshold>10</Threshold>

<ServiceHrs>24.0</ServiceHrs>

</Row>

</Rowset>

</Rowsets>

and the ServiceHrs column is the "marker" for me...

regards

Muzammil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muzammil,

You won't be able to hide values outside of a range unless you manipulate the data before its gets to the chart. You also may want to investigate the parameters of in the [Server Scaling category|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mii121/helpdata/en/44/b343d17a6c4d0ce10000000a1553f6/content.htm].

You can use the thresholds in the Color Context category to change the color of the marker when its outside the specified range. It works similar to grid color contexting. For example, pen 4 may be red if DOUBLE:MIN-30.5. You can set multiple thresholds for different pens in the screen. Just click the Add Data Series to get you started.

Hope it helps,

Kevin