cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC when release TR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to release TR (contains roles) but always result SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC after a certain of time....anyone ever had the same experience...I understand this is kind of duplicate entry in database, I have no idea how my TR can cause such duplication in database....please if any suggestion to cleaning this duplication..thanks...

Regards,

Sp

Edited by: sprout009 on May 11, 2010 4:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sprout,

I would recommend raising an OSS message. A workaround for it is using copying the contents of the customizing role request into the transport of copies request. That should not give you this dump and allow you to do movement of changes. I had this problem but never followed it with SAP since my transport of copies solution worked for me . But would recommend going to SAP.

Also check OSS note 1369116.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done any patch updation recently.

We found almost same issue with STMS after SP5.

CHeck if this is helpful or applicable for you as well

Note 1041098 - duplicate key when appending object to transport request

Or also this thread will give you more info

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all feedback

To Gagan,

I didn't upgrade my SP, it used to works fine for any kind of role transport few days ago. But I'll check the SAP note you've given.

Finally I use transport of copies as recommended by Ruchit and it works. I don't prefer upload download since my clients is quite many and logon to each client to upload and re-generate the role is wasting time. Thanks for any suggestion though..

Regards,

Sp

Edited by: sprout009 on May 11, 2010 9:43 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your request contains only roles to be transported, why dont you do a mass download and upload of roles from PFCG which is easier than transporting for roles.

Regards,

Sharath