cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to inccrease font size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to know what is the maimum font size for HELEVETICA font??I would like to have a text with size 60pt

I have a smartform where I have a text .I am trying to increase the size of the text but unable to .I have kept the window size as 20cm width and 10cm as height.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info.

However now if I needto have font of size 60pt and the max font size i cna see in my smartform is 25pt then what do I need to do further?

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the which smartstyles you are using in smartforms via transaction SMARTFORMS -> your form name ->

Form Attributes -> tab Output Options -> Style. Then you can change the font size in transaction SMARTSTYLES ->

the name of the smartstyles -> Paragraph Formats/Character Formats.

Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi david,

I m using my custom smartstyle.Im changingfont in that only and testing but the sizedoesnt change beyong 25pt!

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Then you need to check if you actualy used the paragraph/character format for the form, if you did not

explicit specified it then the form will use the paragraph definition in the Header Data of the smartstyles.

Regards,

David

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

This depends on the device type used to print, whether it supports the font size. You can see what font sizes are supported via transaction SE73 -> Printer Fonts -> <Device type>.

If the font is scalable, all font sizes supported by the printer should be possible,

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Please refer the link below. It answers your question:-

[Fonts|http://www.saptechies.com/sapscriptsmart-form-fonts/]

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Daya