Value

Source

E1EDL24(0 to unbounded)

posnr

E1EDL37(0 to unbounded)

EXIDV

E1EDL44(0 to unbounded)

posnr

Now logic is line item should correspond from E1EDL24 , while Pallet info should come from E1EDL37 which is at the same level of E1EDl24. E1EDL44 comes under E1EDL37

Segment Pallet info should be created when E1EDL24-POSNR equals to E1EDL44-POSNR and field E1EDL37-EXIDV should be passed to target Pallet Info-Value

Any clues

Many thanks

Jitesh

Edited by: JiteshSAP on May 10, 2010 11:43 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

HI,

I just want to add one more thing to Raj has told if you have not got the desired result till now .

just make the level of E1EDL44 to E1EDL37 or use on node function Remove context between E1EDL44 and boolean function .

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jitesh,

You can use graphical mapping functions, equals and ifWithoutElse.

E1ELD24 ---> Line Item

Check if E1ELD24-POSNR equals E1ELD44-POSNR pass the Value to ifwithoutElse then pass the E1ELD37-EXIDV value to Pallet Info

Thanks,

Uaruna

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jithesh,

As per my understanding the mapping logic very simple.

Just take boolean equals function and pass first argument to this function E1EDL24-POSNR and Second arument E1EDL44-POSNR ,then use if without else booleans equal function retunn true when both POSNR values true then you can map the E1EDL37-EXIDV to target.

E1EDL24-POSNR 
                                   Boolean euals              --->    If 
E1EDL44-POSNR                                                                       ----->Pallet Info-Value
                                                                                E1EDL37-EXIDV  ----> then

your mapping very simple.

Regards,

Raj