cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virsa Compliance Calibrator & ECC 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done a great deal of searching on the forums and cannot seem to find an answer that I understand. Please pardon me if this has been asked and answered...just point me to the discussion if so...

My scenario:

We are currently using Virsa Compliance Calibrator (not firefighter) and ECC 5.0. We are planning an upgrade to ECC 6.0 with the latest enhancement packs.

My question:

Will we be forced to upgrade Virsa Compliance Calibrator to something newer? Or, will the existing version work with ECC 6?

Thanks for your guidance...

Best Regards,

Scott Hutslar

Edited by: Scott Hutslar on May 10, 2010 4:03 PM - Spelling correction

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Scot,

You would have to upgrade your RTA package for compliance calibrator to the one for ECC6.0. If you are using CC4.0 for ECC 5 then you would have to install CC4.0 for ECC6 now. You can download the same from SAP SMP. During the upgrade of ECC you can either upgrade the RTA of CC at that time only or you can do it once the upgrade of ECC is done. You have to consider that if you choose to upgrade CC then you need to take backup of your crucial data such as rules, mitigations etc.

Regards, Varun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

Virsa Compliance Calibrator 4.0 for ECC 6.0(Basis 700) upgrade componet is available on SMP. Please download corresponding RTA and include it during the upgrade of ECC 5.0.

Mainstream maintainence for COMPLIANCE CALIBRATOR 4.0_700 ends on 03/31/2013 .

Best Regards,

Sirish Gullapalli.