cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer sales returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dearr Gurus,

A coil with batch no 09xxxx was sold to a particular customer 100002 with order no 21000120. and after somtime there was a sales return for that same batch n0 09xxxx with ref to another customer order 31000134 . This i believe is wrong how do i put this under check so that a batch that was sold to a customer can only come back into the system only through the same customer alone.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have two Options :-

1. We can make Returns Sales Document Type mandatory with reference to Sales Invoice.

2. Secondly , we can make changes in Copy Control settings in VTAF at Header Level.Use Routine 3 Bill.header partner.

I suggest you to go as per the second option because as the Business process , we can't make Sales invoice Type mandatory.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

your invoice number contains batch number, so always make a return with ref to invoice.

So in sales doc type for returns maintian reference from invoice mandetory. So user can't create returns w/o valid invoice no.

and then u can apply further checks by modifying copy control routines at item level.

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all for the replies

i have been able to maintain copy control with ref to invoice type. but i still noticed that the system allows me to change the sold to party & bill to on the return order screen. how do i make this gray out so it can't be changed by users also the initial copy control maintained is with ref to sales order doc. i want to stop this too how.

thanks again