cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd value flow to COPA value fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I need to map my order reason codes from Credit memo to different value fields in copa with one condition type only. I know we can make vlaues flow to specific value fields in copa by using different condition types , but our business wants to maintain only one condition type and have values flow to different copa value fields depending upon order reason selected in the credit memo order.

example:

There are 18 different reason codes (freight, return, discount etc). We have only one condition type. When we create credit memo with order reason code discount, it should hit discount value field in COPA. Right now normal sale and discount hit same value field in COPA (Gross sales) as we are using same condition type.

What we want to achieve is when I select Order reason code as Discount value should flow to value field specific to it in COPA.

I was looking into some of the posts and it talks about derivation rules in COPA. I am SD person and not sure how it works. If anybody can guide me through I will be grateful.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to achieve this by implementing the COPA valuation enhancement. Enhancement COPA0002, EXIT_SAPLKEAB_001 can be used to populate value fields. To use the exit you first must assign an exit number to your valuation strategy (t-code KE4U), which you then use in the exit. You can find documentation for the enhancement there as well.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks fr you help.