cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Form for creating tickets in CRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a CRM System based on 7.0 and want to use EIC, additionally we have an ERP system 6.0 based on EHP4. We want, that users open tickets via a web form. In CRM the standard is not useable. Is there a good standard web form for tickets in EHP4 for ERP which we can use and then only forwarding the ticket to EIC (CRM) instead of EIC for ERP?

Regards,

Alexander

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander

If you are refering to the ESS Web Request in ERP EIC than the standard delivered fucntionality uses a workflow (WS 17900089) to send the data to the ERP EIC inbox so you may be able to modify that (though I am not a workflow expert).

On a side note enclosed is some new functionality that appears to be coming with EHP5 (based on CRM IC)

/people/jarret.pazahanick/blog/2010/05/06/what-is-new-with-the-employee-interaction-center-in-ehp5

Thanks

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jarret,

thanks for the answer. I don't think it is so easy to change the workflow, but what we will do, is to activate on a sandbox the ERP EHP4 and check how the web form is constructed by SAP. We could then use this knowledge to build our own web form for the EIC based on CRM.

REgards,

Alexander

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That seems like a good plan and it wouldnt suprise me to see that functionality added in a future release.