cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM03-Screen Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In my Transfer order,I have two line items.While confirming TO using LM03,Material & qty gets verified first for 1st line item & same thing happens for 2nd line item which is followed by verification of destination bin.

My requirement is after verification of material & qty for 1st line item,Destination Bin has to be verified for 1st line item which should be followed by verification of material & qty of second line item.

Is there any specific customizing or is this standard behaviour?

Regards

Goutham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

When you are confirming transfer orders by LM03, there are 2 options after scanning the items; there is a scroll which takes you to the next item and there is a NEXT button which takes you to the destination bin for the scanned item. If you follow the later process instead of the scroll, then you can verify the destination bin after scanning each item.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Swagat

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Press button "NEXT" after confirming first line item through F1 save. System will take you to screen where you can confirm destination bin

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The issue is I need to verify destination bin immediately after 1st line item before system verifies material & qty for the next line.

In the initial screen i.e after system verifies material & qty for the first line, I don't have the option of selecting F1 or Next I have left with options enter & F3 if I select enter system takes you to next line item.

Regards

Goutham

swagat_mohanty2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It seems some of the push buttons are suppressed in LM03 for your case. However, you can try the following method and see if it helps.

In config for Mobile Data Entry, there's a node for Default Enter Function (Navigation With Bar Code Scanner). Here, you can configure what an Enter can do for the RF tcodes. First, categorize the program name and screen number into a group (say, SOURCE). After that in the Pushbutton sequence, for the given warehouse and above screen category, check Last ver; enter SAVE in Push1 and CMPL in Push2.

See this if the above setting works for your LM03 transaction

Thanks

Swagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks it solved my issue.

Regards

Goutham