cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mandatory pricing condition 1 OR 2 required

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have a requirement to ensure that one of two pricing conditions is always populated on a sales order.

here is the scenario

Condiition type ZFA1 & condition type ZFA2 are similar discounts but oneis fixed and one is based on gross weight

ZFA1 REFERENCES ANOTHER condition type ZFH1

ZFA2 REFERENCES ANOTHER condition type ZFH2

Both ZFA1 & ZFA2 are ticked mandatory in the price procedure to ensure that if no condition records are maintained in VK11, that the incompletion log contains the items. Problem is, i only need one or the other to be populated on the order. With the current ticked mandatory setitngs, i am getting price warning "Mandatory condition xxx is missing"

This warning only appears on the initial evaluation on the price procedure...once procedure goes through exclusion procedure, the warning no longer appears, but i do not want users getting this warning. So long as one or the other is found, order is OK.

Any suggestions? I have found i could un-tick mandatory and the warning goes away but this leaves open possibility that if neither ZFA OR ZFA2 is found, the order is still complete.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Try using condition exclusion. Define a new condition exclusion grp for eg ZDIS & assign both ZFA1 & ZFA2 to ZDIS.

Assign ZDIS to your pricing procedure.

Select a required condition exclusion procedure like best of the 2 conditions or exclusive.

Regards,

Sivanand

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

You can go for VOFM routine under TAB Formula and under Condtion value with the help of ABAP consultant get a piece of code in a new routine and put that routine in your pricing procedure against both the condition type.

Hope this will surely do for you.

Regards

Siva