cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-defined order series in livecache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

is it possible to define a new user-defined order series key figure and store data in liveCache?

I want to add new aggregated key figures in SNP aggregated planning.

As a test, I created a small planning area and added a key figure with:

- user-defined category group

- user-defined ATP category, linked to category group

- no predefined key figure function

but I am not able to store data throu the data view.

When trying to open the key figure for input, I am getting the message "Key figure XXX must not be set to ready for input".

could anyone provide some help?

regards,

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It should be possible to save data in time series KF.

The prerequisites for saving a key figure to liveCache time series objects are that:

● You have created time series objects for the planning area.

● When creating the planning area, you made no entries for the key figure in the fields InfoCube, Category or Category Group.

● When creating the planning area, any entry you made in the field Key figure semantics is prefixed with TS (an entry in this field is optional).

Please check and confirm.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is true, of course, I can always write to a time-series key figure. But I need to do it with an order series key-figure.

The aggregation options in SNP seem to require order key figures, not time-series, and I need to obtain the orders of the lower-level nodes of the hierarchy without having to select them, which is what the aggregated planning functionality provides and what time-series aggregation does not provide.

So, the only way to write to a non-sap key figure is with a time-series key figure??

regards,

Pablo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid, I do not think that, the only way to write to a non-sap key figure is with a time-series key figure.

We certainly require order series KF , if it has to be real time integrated with SAP R/3/ ECC with CIF and if we need full pegging.

It is somewhat inexplicable to find why in your situation, it is not possible to have the KF for input ( assuming that KF is initialized and it is ready for input in data view).

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have create Order serise key figure with Semantic 000.

Also assigned custome Order Category and Custome Category group to this keyfigure.

We are not able to input any value in this kf in planning book but able to fill this kf using z program or optiizer badi.

Hope this will help you.

Vipul