cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can we find search criteria for Mask and Namedsearch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I got a doubt while working with the concept of mask and namedsearch. I defined a search criteria and stored the result under a mask or namedsearch. After some time if i call the mask/namedsearch where can we see the search criteria. Can anybody make me clear about this.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

All search parameters used for filtering a result set can be seen in search selections tab which is last tab present in Data manager

best regards

RaviKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also named Serach and Masks are available as search parametrs where you can see which Named search or Mask has been selected.

thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. Under search selection tab it is showing namessearch entry as searchparameter . I want to see the search criteria and enhance it.

Thanks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

You can see the search criteria for Named Search. Suppose you search for a field in free form search and then include all these records in your Named Search. Now in order to see the search criteria and enhance it. You need to go to>Menu bar>Search>Restore Named Search>Press Named Search(Name Given By you). Now you will able to see in free form search or any other search criteria which you included in for your Named Search.

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandeep,

Great answer now i could able to see and enhance the criteria.

Thanks

Ravi

Answers (0)