cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction QE51 Result Recording Worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

In transaction QE51, there is no variant defined for default values of selection parameter of t.c QE51. But in this transaction in selection parameter for lot created on and plant filed system shows the default value. i want to know from where system is fetching this default value.

Actually in lot created on selection parameter, to field in t.c QE51 by default system is showing date 13.04.2010 but todays date is 10.04.2010, hence system should show this date. This is happening in Quality server. But in production server i am facing this problem.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am closing this thread.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know you closed this thread but the information provdied above was incomplete.

What was described was how to access user variants. What you were probably trying to get to, and what you were seeing was the system variant for QE51. That variant is called SAP_TCODE_QE51. You can update this variant two ways.

1) you use the user variant as described in the above postings but save it as SAP_TCODE_QE51 if you have the security.

2) the better way, (cause it can be transported), is to use config. QM>Quality Inspection>List Definition-->Define variants(Without List View Function). In the next pop-up screen select "Results Recording General". This gives you direct access to modify the variant SAP_TCODE_QE51. In here you can set the variant up as you choose. It will than be the default for all users on the system unless they maintain a personal variant.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In QE51click on My default,and then click on variant attributes, put the cruser on lot created on and click on selection variable,

in that keep the cruser or select the lot created on and click on down arrow seen there, you will get a pop up window for choose date calculation in that choose (Current date +/- ??? days) and click on enter (choose),

Current date +/- ??? days

Enter

a value for ???----

give the value there and save,

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lokesh,

First of all thanks for giving the answer. Actually i am not able to get this which you replied that " select Inspection lot created fields and goto last column and then click characteristics attributes program code as "T" ".

what do you mean by last column?Please explain in brief.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

Goto T-code -QE51N >Click My Default> Initial screen dispalys your variant (for ex U_user name)--> now click Variant attributes.

Now system displays all your default setting (for that variant ) like ur plant, layout, Material , inspection lot creation date etc. Here u can able to protect, hide or make field mandatory for respective users. Now u select Inspection lot creation date field and here u can see the last column of that row mantianed with code "T" (Dont remenber exact code, nt in front of system), If u click that system give u a drop down list where u can able to manitain the default date setting for the users. Just explore the field . Here u can able to maintain the field setting according to users requirement. Dont fogot to save the variant after changes.

with regards

K.Lokesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

This problem is bcoz of default setting in screen layout. Just goto QE51N T-code, click My default --> then select Inspection lot created fields and goto last column and then click characteristics attributes program code as "T" or _. Here u can define how the default settings for the system on it should display lot selection criteria dates.

with regards,

K.Lokesh.