cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCA - JRA - Beta version - WebLogic

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working got a client who wants to connect to SAP using JCA standard in a WebLogic 7SP2 application server.

I am using sapjra.rar, which I downloaded from SAP's service web site.

I had to change the ra.xml in the rar file to be able to deploy (there was an authentication-mechanism-type that I had to remove since it was not being recognized by the WebLogic deployment tool)

I am facing two problems:

1. In WebLogic 7sp2, I cannot access the connection factory from my code... (in my ejb, i am looking for java:comp/env/eis/SAPJRA). When I deploy the same ear file to WebLogic 8, it works perfectly. (in production we have WebLogic 7 sp 2)

2. sajra is a beta version, and the client doesn't want to use a 'risky' connector... does any body know if SAP is going to release a final version of this component?

Thank you very much

Dov

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dov,

about your second question - I remember other questions being posted around SDN forums asking about SAPJRA version, but no answers have been given so far. However, there is a contact person mentioned on the SAPJRA page on the Service Marketplace - Udo Paltzer (mailto:udo.paltzer@sap.com). So maybe it's a good idea to contact him and get official info about the SAPJRA beta version status?

Good luck.