cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms output Page restriction issue

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a Smartform with two pages for printing PO Details and i am downloading my Smartform in a PDF file format.

I need your help to restrict my second page from printing in my form and PDF output, if the first page is enough to occupy the data.

FYI : i am printing my data in the main window of the form.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kishore,

If the data will be held in the first page itself, then normally it will not flow to the second page until and unless you forcefully make it.

Maybe your question concerns some other issue. So please make it in details so that we can help you to solve it quickly.

Regards,

Selva K.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I solved the issue, i had a command node in my first page pointing next page as PAGE2 i deleted the command node and now its working fine.

Regards,

Kishore

0 Kudos

Hi Selva,

Thank you for your reply, my second page has a main window only and its printing data in it if the data exceeds the size in the main window of my first page.

But the issue is, its still printing a blank page even though there is no data to print in it.

EG: if there is only 5 records to be printed my smartform gives a output of 5 records printed in the first page and a blank second page as output.

Regards,

Kishore