cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM create TO: Available quantity in bin is zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I've got this error "Available quantity in bin is zero". Below is the step that I've done:

1. MIGO to issue 5PC in batch 1 to cost center.

2. In WM, stock now is in interim stype 911, qty -5 PC.

3. Then I created TO to transfer from the real bin (BIN1) to interim area 911 --> System has error "Available quantity in bin is zero".

4. I have double checked stock in WM (LX02, LS26,...), there is enough available stock in the BIN1, batch 1. Also there is no pending TR, TO.

Please help to find the reason of this error and how I can clear this interim area.

Thanks,

Trang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi all,

I know its too late ..

hope you have find the solution..

but i faced the same problem in WMS...

also i find the solution immediately..

i just cleared the pending open TR thats it ...

and LT01 Works successfully...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trang.

Have you solved this issue???

I have the same issue. How did you solve it??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I was stuck with the same problem this morning, like Jürgen L. says, I had an open TO for the same batch / bin than the one I was trying to move. Once my TO get cancelled, I was able to move my storage unit.

Regards,

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what status does your stock in the bin have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

- The stock at IM and WM level are consistent, all is Unrestricted.

- The bin1 is ok too, not blocked for putaway / removal / physical inventory.

Not only LT06 or LT04, the error also happens when I create LT01, LT10, means any transaction to create Transfer Order leads to this available zero stock error with this specific batch 1 only.

Other batches of the same material, same batch works fine... I checked batch1 data, couldn't find anything strange, batch status also unrestricted. Any thing else do I need to check for this specific batch related to WM, since at IM I can proceed this batch well?

Please advise. Thanks.

Trang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

"Other batches of the same material, same batch works fine" --> Sorry, I meant "same material, same bin".

Thanks,

Trang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggest go back to your IM document and check the WM data for the TR number that should have been generated. What has happened to the TR ?

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick,

After I did step 1, material document created and also TR created. I see this TR works normal like other TRs.

But when I did step 3, create TO from material doc (LT06) or from the TR (LT04) with source bin is the real bin (such as Bin1) and destination bin is the auto interim bin named cost center (such as stype 911, Bin ADMIN), the system says that Bin1 has Available zero stock.

What I've checked is:

- I checked stock in IM (MB5B), stock is there. Stock in WM (LX02) also there in bin1.

- I tried to do transfer order for other batches of the same material in the same bin1, everything goes ok. The error only happens with this specific batch 1! When I check batch master for batch1, I couldn't find any thing strange there.

I still stuck with this error up to now. Please help!

Trang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Struggling to think of a reason because you can move other units of stock, guess would be it is some form of data issue. At what point is your batch determination ?

You could just try creating a TO directly using LT01 and see if that gets you round the problem (and delete the TR).

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is definitely batch 1 isn't it and not batch I.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nick and all,

I've tried to create manually a TR for cost center and LT04 to create TO for this TR, but still it says "Available quantity in bin is zero".

Any other idea on how to clear this interim issue? It is still hanging there and my client can't proceed anything with this specific batch...

Thanks,

Trang

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do you have open TOs?

did you only check the quantity for batch 1 in the bin or in the entire warehouse including interim storage bins?