cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need assistence to restirct users from Relase to accounting in VF02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My requirement is restrict users for doing the activity" Relase to accounting in VF02 and VFX3 tcode" only specific set of users only has to access. For that I checked the authorization objects F_BKPF_BUK, V_VBRK_FKA,V_VBRK_VKO they are not matching my requirement. But i have worked the same in transaction variant ...here are the updates...

1) start SHD0 enter transaction name & Z_variant_name click on "Create button"

2) initial screen of VF02 will appear, just click "Release to accounting" button

3) sap displays the screen, where you can set attributes of screen fields, there are several buttons on the bottom of this screen (ECC6.0), - "Exit and save" , "Menu Functions" - it's the one you need and "GuiXT".

4) Click on "Menu functions" then expand menu or application toolbar and disable release function.

5) Save the variant

It is working fine...but it default applies to all the users...i want to restrict the same for userwise.....If anybody had worked on the same problem pls guide me how to overcome the problem.

Regards,

kishore.SGR

Edited by: kishore gopala on May 10, 2010 8:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the variant group tab page there you can assign user assignment in the T code SHD0

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI damu,

I had checked the same..created new group and assigned my userid only but all the users are not getting that release to accounting flag.

Regards,

kishore.