cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 copies of same form with differnt footers and terms and conditons at back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement for invoice printing have a standard driver program for that..

The problem is when we print the form we need 4 copies of the output with 4 different texts at the footer.

like customer delivery copy, payment copy etc.

And for cust delivery copy it should print the terms and conditons at the back side similarly a differt terms and condtions for payment copy..

Please Help.. and provide ur valueable suggestions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Efficient, easy and perfect solution is here:

Step-1: Your dynamic/conditional texts in footer should write in a new window. Create a new window and place it in page accordingly. Now, change the type of that window as 'COPIES WINDOW'.

Step-2: In side this window, create a program-line and get the value of system variable 'SFSY-COPYCOUNT'. This will be either of 001/002/003/004 for different 4 copies.

Step-3: Now depending on this value, print your footer.

Hope this will solve your problem.

Thanks

Arghya Roy

Former Member
0 Kudos

i could print the multiple copies of the same form with diffrent footers

but the problem is am unable to print the terms and condtions on the back side of the page

I have made page 2 with terms and condtions but how can i print it at the back side of the page1. ANY HELP

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its a smartform to b printed on laser printer,

for Differnt footers for same form we can use copy window..

but for diifrent footers different terms and conditons at the back side of the page is briniging out confusion..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Let me know your form is in SAP Script or Smartforms.

Regards,

Md Ziauddin

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all you will need to configure for the back to back printing of the smartforms.

You will need that kind of printer for back to back printing.

Then depending on your requirement you can set the text.

Regards,

Bharat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Imran,

Did you get any ideas..... Do share with us...

I think if we make the copy of driver program, we can code there as per the requirement. But as in your case where we have standard driver program, I don't see any way out.

Thanks,

Daya