cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import for request D01K900481 already running

lode_couplez2
Explorer
0 Kudos

An import of the request was started on the wrong client. The import is canceled with the message "Client 100 does not exist. Choose another client". If I try to restart the import on the right client, I get the following error:

Import for request D01K900481 already running".

How can I solve this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Lode,

Which SAP release do you have?

First, check on the OS level if the tp process is still running.

Then, go to stms->truck icon->go into system queue

->click on import monitor icon->delete entry.

We had similar problem, and we solved it like this.

Try it and let me know.

lode_couplez2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Cyrus,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried to stop the tp process on the system (kill -9), but apparently it was always restarted. All the same I deleted the request from the queue and re-added it but I still got the little truck.

In the meanwhile however I also created a customer message at the SAP Service Marketplace and I got the following reply:

Kindly perform the following steps to resolve the issue:

1. Ensure that tp.exe process is not running at the OS level before proceeding with next steps.

2. STMS -> Import queue -> remove the requests with the status "RUNNING" (Truck Icon) manually.

3. STMS -> Import Monitor -> remove the obsolete entries "RUNNING" or error messages ( Select the entry, right click -> Delete option )

4. Ensure that there exists no clogged entries in TRBAT & TRJOB table entries. If exists remove them ( Ensure that tp is not running )

5. Run the TCode SE16 --> Enter the table name "TPSTAT" --> In the second field "TRKORR" enter the transport request number "D01K900481" -->Execute.

You will find an entry of transport request #D01K900481 in the table TPSTAT and now you need to delete transport request entry from this table as you can't edit this table from R/3 level you need to delete this directly from the database level.

6. After deleting the transport request from TPSTAT table add the requests to the import queue and re-import them.

I could not test this procedure since the problem has been solved by a SAP consultant and I don't know if he used the same procedure.

PS: We have SAP release 6.40.

Kind regards,

Lode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, just saw this message and try. It work.

Regards

HS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I have looked into Import Monitor but didn't find the delete button.

Now my issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - I also looked in the Import Monitor and didn't know of this function until I read this post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Steel

check on the OS level if the tp process is still running.(you can also check this in stms  by doing TP check)

Then, go to stms->truck icon or import overviw->go into system queue or double click on your system

->Go to-> import monitor -> and delete entry.

this issue may occur if your TP is not finished properly after main import..

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot for your suggestion, it solved my issue.

annamaria_sacchi
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for the post.

I did as you suggested : ->Go to-> import monitor and i deleted entry in error .

It was useful to solve my issue.

Kind regards

Anna

0 Kudos

it helped to resolve my issue too.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SAP guy must have used the same procedure but if you can, ask him so that you will know the rigt procedure in case it happens next time.

Please let me know if you hear from him.

Regards

Cyrus

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate your answer.... My issue resolved by these steps....Thanks..  VJ