cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Process for Packaging material (VERP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a business requirement to set up the sales process for Packaging materials and the material type is VERP.

But system will not allow me to create Sales order using the same material because material category VERP needs to be added for the Order type OR.

VERP materials not authorized to create sales orders. I think we need toset up new process.

Pls help me if you have any idea about to set up the nbew process.

Kindly help me..

Regards,

SK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mastan Shaik,

In this case you can do one thing. While confirming the last production order in your process, add the packaging material with your FG corresponding to your production order type. So that it will be already packed in the FG location. no need. By doing this you can add VERP materials to your FG

Regards

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Its not working.. Can you pls look it again and provide me some solution or any other document.

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friend,

No need defind new Sale process, you only extend sale view for this material, asign item cate for sale order Type

and if using another GL account ( not meet with Finish Good reveue) need to define meterial account group for this.

hope this help

HieuLM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its good answer . Thanks for the reply.

Regars,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How you solve the problem, can you expain it ?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as mentioned earlier,

1. See to it that the material with Material type VERP has tabs Sales org 1, Sales org 2, Sales:General/ Plant.

This can be configured in OMS2. Maybe already there in standard configuration

2. In VOV4, assign the item category to your Sales doc type and It cat. gr. VERP

Then in VA01, test by creating a sales order.