Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Condition type

sandip_sonar
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am defining new condition type related to freight for customer, I have defined it and assign access sequence and

pricing procedure also. Though it is not coming into list of conditions while creating sales order.

Pls, Suggest any good solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandip Sonar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do a simple check. Goto VK11 give the freight condition type u configured & maintain condition records for it.

If config is fine then the condition records should get created.

Now create sales order with same criteria as in condition records. It should come.

If the condition still does not comes then click on Analysis tab on Condition tab in the line item.

Revert if more help required

sandip_sonar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done as per ur instructions, but still i could not able to fine the new condition types in Sales order->Condition type list.

Thanks ,

Sandip Sonar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

You can check the below.

1. Make the condition type as mandatory so that system always checks for the same.

2. If its manual, you can mainatain it on your own in Items conditions tab.

3. Check the Analysis button to find out the right cause for it not coming up.

4.Check and maintain the condition records as per the access sequence selections.

Let me know if it still does not work..

Thanks,

Sarath

sandip_sonar
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank U all ,

Problem solved. Actually I have to insert condition type under pricing procedure .

Thanks Again,

Sandip Sonar.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

sandip_sonar
Participant
0 Kudos

I Have inserted new configured condition type under the required pricing procedure control option with other condition types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check the Requirement field for the condition type in the Pricing Procedure in V/08.

AND

Goto to Sales order-- Item data-- Condition tab. click on Analysis button and check the condition type to find out what is the problem

Regards

Senya

sandip_sonar
Participant
0 Kudos

hi senya,

the required condtion type is not there in the list of sales order-> condition tab , how to get the new condition type in the same list.

Thanks ,

Sandip Sonar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

Please check the Condition type controls. Have you maintained Manual Entries option is B: Automatic entry has priority, Free and No Limitation. at that time system picks the condition type during sales order processing.

Check if the requirement is satisfied or not as per ur requirement(routine) is assigned against the condition type and it should not check Manual Check box in the respective pricing procedure.

Regards

Durga Sana

sandip_sonar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Durga,

I have checked the same, it is as per requirement.

Thanks,

Sandip Sonar

Edited by: sandip sonar on May 10, 2010 7:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandip,

check if the access is getting executed ?. click on the condition type and you will get to know if naything in acccess is missing

check if this executed only in invoicing or in sales order also,

click on the analysis on pricing screen on sales order to get the right cause

hope this helps

Thanks

akasha

sandip_sonar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Aksha.

Thank U for ur reply.

I have copied the condition from the similar type of condition, I have just changed the name and discripltion and made the conditon type negative.

I have checked it in sales order only.

Thanks again,

Sandip Sonar